Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What I've Learnt

What i learnt:

1) I cannot get HTML working on this, regardless of the half-dozen working business website I've either built or managed the development for, including the Rich Business Centre Wollongong (which they haven't updated since i left) and the hardly updated Australian Punk Alliance.

2) either three things are going to happen:
a) I'm going to fail this subject for not giving it the time that it deserved.
b) I'm going to pass and get through with a piece of skin missing from myself (being that close of a shave)
c) Someone is going to read the above reason and ban me from university if they give it some real thought.

But in all seriousness i did learn bit from this subject, including how to use iweb (though in all honestly i couldn't see myself using it extensively), how to at the very least, read HTML pages and how to use RSS feeds.

This subject also introduced me to websites such as flikr, which i have not used extensively, but this will change in the near future as i do more artworks. I also love the idea of del.ic.ious, but alas i can only see myself using that on a 'when i want to use it' rather than 'when i have to use it'.

All-in-all MPI104 has shown me new programs, just my own inherent laziness had led me to a possible failure of the subject. i did like what i learnt, and i will use all these web programs in my future, but i feel that i didn't do enough in this subject. i hope I'm wrong for the sake of my HECS bill...

No comments:

Post a Comment