Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Blogging: Just like a priviate diary, SCREAMING for attention

wow, i'm actually on fire here.

This is the pesimest in me... deal with it.

could be that my assessment is here, could also be that the site is up and i may as well write something and see if it gets seen/cared about... oh Jonathan Frakes how you were so very very wrong.

I have a few issues with the old blogs, hence why i haven't really used them, these problems being:

1) the whole "you can communicate with the entire world" notion. Although physically this is true, anyone can read your post. they can draw influence from it, they can ridicule it, they can praise it, hell, they can live by it.

... but no one will. having a place to put your works, where the works of other people turn it into nothing more than graffiti on a toilet wall -and thats only if it's sucessful.

I love the fact that i can say my word, equally as much as i like hearing what my fellow man has to say - but 6 billion stories is a lot to get through, and lets face it, most of the stories (including many of mine) are boring or homogonious.

my thoughts on the blog... please let me be wrong.

G

1 comment:

  1. Jonathan Frakes = William Riker from Star Trek, the Next Generation. He 'apparantly' left showbizz to become a professional blogger - a wise move i'm sure.

    ReplyDelete